Scotia Independent has offered independent financial services since 1995. Our aim is to help clients achieve their dreams and aspirations through high quality financial advice.
We strive for excellence in treating customers fairly through the use and monitoring of our customer service charter and customer service code.
Our long term aim is to become a completely fee based advisory service with each client paying for bespoke advice.
Customer Service Charter
We aim to achieve the five main tenets of customer service:
1. Take account of, and respond to, customer needs.
2. Ensure enquiries are dealt with professionally, politely and promptly.
3. Agree realistic targets and set appropriate levels of service standards.
4. Set and agree on service standards.
5. Treat customers as we would like to be treated ourselves.